Download Xender for PC: It’s 2016, and in today’s date we rightly so have the applications to do or atleast facilitate most of the tasks under the sun. Sharing stuff is one of them. Now, if you’re away from Facebook and other social media, you’re considered weird.
Constantly being in touch and sharing stuff is a lot easier now a days, and as you’ve heard, all the cool kids are doing it! But as you might have guessed, there are some apps which are actually going the extra mile so that your life is way easier. That’s the case with sharing as well. Some apps around here are going the extra mile so that sharing becomes a whole lot easier for you! One of those apps is the Xender App.
The big question: What is Xender?
Xender is one of the most popular applications for mobile devices. ets it users transfer files over different mobile platforms. The file transfer speed is surprisingly fast and at least 20 times faster when compared to bluetooth file transfer. Xender is available for all the major mobile platforms including iOS, Android and Windows Phones. Users can transfer files even when the mobile platform of receiver is different than that of the sender. However, people get disappointed when they come to know that Xender isn’t compatible with laptop or PC. But I’ve got news for you- it can be downloaded on either of those devices!
Must Check: How to Download Clash of Clans for PC
To get this Xender App for PC/Laptop, you will have to use an Android Emulator.
What is an Android Emulator?
There are a lot of valid reasons why someone would want to run an android emulator on their PC. App developers may be trying to test their application before shipping it out. Gamers may want to use a mouse and keyboard on their games. Maybe you just want it there to have it. In any case, Android emulation on PC is possible. You no longer need a dedicated Android phone or tablet to experience the 1.4 million apps available in Google Play. Android emulators make it easy to run Google’s mobile OS side by side with Windows, so you can always access your favourite mobile messaging apps, games and more on the PCs you already own — and take advantage of your larger monitor, hardware keyboard and other peripherals.
There are a lot of Android Emulators that are available out there. The most famous and frequently used of them are Blue stacks, Droid4x emulator, etc. You can download any one of them for the installation of the game.
- Download any Android Emulator ( Say Bluestacks, in this case)
- Once you download the Bluestackssetup, initiate the installation process
- The maximum time the installation process will take is 5-10 minutes.Start the Bluestacks emulator.
Download Xender for PC/Laptop– Steps to install Xender App:
- Download Bluestacks in your PC from its official website which is available free over there for MAC OS and all Windows operating system.
- By double click on its executive file, install the program after the initial step by following the onscreen guidelines If you have any doubt, then you can check my previous article How to Install Bluestacks for PC
- Run Bluestacks and then login with your Google account to get Google Play Store also to have all of the attributes.Download Xender App from any of the links appearing in Google.
After Xender Download Completes all you need to do is right click on the file which you have just downloaded and open the file using the Android Emulator software which you have previously installed on your computer.
Steps to Download Xender for PC