Download WeChat for PC: Doesn’t it suck big time, when your friend who has stayed next door all your life suddenly moves to another continent and you are forced to rely on technology for swift communication? In today’s day and age, there are a number of applications which make great use of the amazing technology and provide communication methods, so that the major missing between you and your best friend can be avoided and you two actually stay in touch constantly.
There are many applications today that help you bridge the gap between you and your friends. One of those applications happens to be WeChat!
As the official website rightfully states,if you are looking for the largest and most popular mobile messaging app in the world, then WeChat is the app for you. With well over 438 million active users, WeChat is the best way to communicate with your friends, especially those in Asia and China. If you enjoy the convenience of using this popular mobile messaging app on your smartphone, you will love being able to use WeChat on Windows XP, 7, and 8.
There are a great number of advantages to using this service when you Download WeChat on PC and Mac. The biggest advantage is the screen size you are working with. Instead of squinting your eyes to get a better look at the tiny text on your screen, the larger area of your computer screen makes text clearer and easier to read. Use your mouse to quickly organize contacts and conversations, while using your keyboard to type will give you blazing fast conversations. No one can put it any better!
How to Download WeChat for PC on Windows 10/8/7/XP:
To install Bluestacks on your PC, the first thing that you need to do is install an Android Emulator, preferably Bluestacks. Get Download Bluestacks for PC here
The Android SDK includes a mobile device emulator — a virtual mobile device that runs on your computer. The emulator lets you develop and test Android applications without using a physical device.
During development and testing of your application, you install and run your application in the Android Emulator. You can launch the emulator as a standalone application from a command line, or you can run it from within your Android Studio development environment. In either case, you specify the AVD configuration to load and any startup options you want to use, as described in this document.
You can run your application on a single instance of the emulator or, depending on your needs, you can start multiple emulator instances and run your application in more than one emulated device. You can use the emulator’s built-in commands to simulate GSM phone calling or SMS between emulator instances, and you can set up network redirection that allows emulators to send data to one another.
You no longer need a dedicated Android phone or tablet to experience the 1.4 million apps available in Google Play. Android emulators make it easy to run Google’s mobile OS side by side with Windows, so you can always access your favorite mobile messaging apps, games and more on the PCs you already own — and take advantage of your larger monitor, hardware keyboard, and other peripherals.
Must Read: How to Download CinemaBox on your PC
What is WeChat?
WeChat is a mobile text and voice messaging communication service developed by Tencent in China, first released in January 2011. It is one of the largest standalone messaging apps by monthly active users.
The app is available on Android, iPhone, BlackBerry, Windows Phone and Symbian phones. Web-based And Windows clients also exist; these, however, require the user to have the app installed on a supported mobile phone for authentication, and neither message roaming nor ‘Moments’ are provided. As of May 2016, WeChat has over a billion created accounts, 700 million active users: with more than 70 million outside of China (as of December 2015).
Features of WeChat for PC:
As go the instructions on the official WeChat for PC site, some of the features for WeChat on your PC are-
- It has Over 400 million users worldwide, so there’s always a community to connect with.
- You can send text, photos, videos and more, without any sort of limitations.
- Your account is enabled to be linked with Facebook
- The Larger screen makes text easier to read, and that basically means less squinting and healthier eyes.
- Less strain on your eyes means fewer headaches from late night chat sessions. Win-win, isn’t it?
- WeChat provides text messaging, hold-to-talk voice messaging, broadcast (one-to-many) messaging, video conferencing, video games, sharing of photographs and videos, and location sharing.It can exchange contacts with people nearby via Bluetooth, as well as provide various features for contacting people at random if desired (if these are open to it), next to integration with social networking services such as those run by Facebook and Tencent QQ. Photographs may also be embellished with filters and captions, and a machine translation service is available.
To Download WeChat on your PC, You need to-
- Go to google.com and type in Bluestacks Android Emulator.
- Download the Android Emulator.
- Open the downloaded file and run the installation process.
- Give it some time for the installation to be completed.
- Once the installation is complete, run the application.
- In the application, you will see a search bar.
- Type in WeChat in the search bar.
- WeChat will now pop up in Bluestacks.
- Open WeChat and do your own thing.
As the website rightly says, after downloading and installing the Bluestacks Android Emulator, you can start up WeChat and see the difference it makes. The screenshots show how clearly you can read text and locations from your friends. The better camera on your computer will allow for better photo and video taking, so you can share your best clips.
It’s time to take your social life up a notch and Download WeChat on PC and Mac today. Use the free Bluestacks Android Emulator to easily download WeChat on Windows XP, 7, or 8, as well as a number of other great Android apps and games.